Please take the time to read our Terms & Conditions and forward to all parties involved in the studio hire. By booking the studio you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
1. Booking times include set-up and break-down. Early arrivals and late departures will incur a £55 overtime charge.
2. The hire of our background paper is charged at £10 – £15 per floor metre at your request.
3. There is an ‘over-night’ charge of £55 for each night equipment or set is left in the studio.
4. Please note that while the studio is located in a quiet residential area, it is not a ‘soundproof studio’.
5. Please note that the studio runs on 32 amps power and has a maximum wattage capacity of 7500w.
6. Confirmed booking dates are non-transferable.
7. The studio is to be left in the same condition as upon arrival. Failure to do so will incur a £50 clean-up fee.
8. Any damages to studio property and equipment will be charged at cost on the day of the booking.
9. White Room Studio requires all invoice payments to be made within 30 days of being sent.
10. Should you cancel a confirmed shoot with 7 days or more notice, you will be refunded your payment minus a £100 cancellation fee. Cancellations made with less than 7 days notice will not be refunded.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.